50 delicious dishes that you can cook in minutes
If you do not like to stand for hours at the stove or you just have no time, we offer you a selection of 50 delicious dishes that you can cook in minutes.
1. Eggs in bread
1. Make a knife the holes in the bread in the form of hearts.
2. Fry the bread on one side in butter, turn over and beat the egg into the hole.
3. Add salt, spices and cook for 5 minutes.
2. Fried eggs in tomato
1. Take large tomatoes, cut out the core and fill with stuffing. Sausages, sausage, chicken fillet, etc. can be used as a filling.
2. Add egg, salt and spices. If desired, the tomato can be sprinkled with grated hard cheese.
3. Cook the tomato in the oven at 180 degrees for 10 minutes.
3. Omelet in a mug
1. Make an omelet from an egg in a mug, 2 tbsp. spoons of milk, chopped tomatoes. Eat a lot of salt, pepper.If desired, sprinkle with grated hard cheese.
2. Cook the omelet in the microwave for 3 minutes.
4. Omelet with apples
1. Fry the apples cut into slices with sugar and cinnamon.
2. Whip 2 eggs and 4 tbsp. spoons of milk, add a pinch of salt.
3. Add the egg mixture to the apples and cook for 5 minutes.
5. Quick oatmeal in a can
1. Pour oatmeal into the jar, add fruit or nuts and natural yoghurt.
2. Put the oatmeal in the refrigerator overnight, and in the morning a healthy breakfast will be ready.
6. Sandwiches in the oven
1. Smear a piece of sandwich bread with a small amount of mustard and spread on a greased baking sheet.
2. Place a slice of ham and a slice of hard cheese on each slice of bread. Cover the sandwiches with slices of bread.
3. Bake sandwiches in the oven until cooked. If desired, hot sandwiches can be sprinkled with cheese.
7. Pancakes with apples
1. Make a mass of 1 grated apple, a few tablespoons of flour, 50 ml of kefir or yogurt, 2 tbsp. spoons of sugar, a pinch of salt and soda at the tip of a knife.
2. Stir the mixture and refrigerate overnight.
3. In the morning, fry the pancakes in a skillet.
8. Milk soup
1. Boil 0.5 liters of milk and add half a cup of durum pasta.
2. Boil for 5-10 minutes, stirring constantly.
3. Serve the milk soup with sugar and butter.
9. Curd with fruit
1. Mix 100 grams of cottage cheese, 2 tbsp. spoon of sour cream or natural yogurt and whisk in a blender.
2. Optionally, in the curd mass, you can add fruit, berries, honey or jam.
10. Rice porridge with pumpkin
1. Cook rice and grate pumpkin slice.
2. Add a spoonful of water to the grated pumpkin and cook for 5 minutes.
3. Mix the finished pumpkin with rice, add 1 cup of milk and cook for 10 minutes.
4. Serve the rice porridge with butter.
Fast and delicious snacks
1. Cheese in breadcrumbs
1. Cut 300 gr of hard cheese into oblong pieces and refrigerate in the freezer for 10-15 minutes.
2. Beat a chicken egg with 1 tbsp. spoon milk until frothy condition (this will help you with a mixer).
3. Take the pieces of cheese, roll them in flour, egg and breadcrumbs.
4. Cook the cheese in the oven for 10 minutes at 200 degrees.
2. Ravens of lavash
Lavash roll is a simple, tasty and beautiful appetizer. Inside the pita you can put any stuffing.
3. Cupcakes with cheese
1.Make a mixture of 4 tbsp. tablespoons flour, 1 tsp of baking powder, 2 eggs, 100 ml of milk and 100 grams of grated cheese.
2. Add salt and spices and spread in cupcake trays.
3. Bake the cakes for 25 minutes at a temperature of 180 degrees.
4. Cherry tomatoes in the oven
1. Put 500 grams of cherry tomato on a baking tray.
2. Add a drop of olive oil, sprinkle with salt and spices. For aroma, you can add dried garlic.
3. Bake the tomatoes in the oven for 10-15 minutes at 180 degrees.
5.Zucchini Mini Pizzas
1. Put the zucchini on the baking sheet in circles of 5-8 mm thick.
2. For each circle, put a piece of cheese and a few slices of cherry tomato.
3. Cook the appetizer in the oven for 15 minutes at 200 degrees.
1. Cucumber salad
Mix finely sliced cucumber, onion and chopped nuts. Add olive oil, soy sauce, lemon juice and mix.
2. Salad with cheese and spinach
Mix spinach leaves, chopped cheese, onions and walnuts. Add vegetable oil, lemon juice and mustard.
3. Mediterranean salad
Mix the sliced tomatoes, cucumbers, peppers and chopped cheese. Add lemon juice and olive oil.
4. Salad with peaches and cucumbers
Mix the sliced cucumbers, avocados, peeled peaches, chopped dill and onions. Add olive oil, lemon juice and apple cider vinegar.
5. Lentil Salad
Mix the boiled lentils, chopped celery and parsley. Add lemon juice, wine vinegar and olive oil.
6. Salad with potatoes and tuna
Add the slices of boiled potatoes and eggs to the tuna pulp. Make a lemon juice and vegetable oil dressing.
7. Celery, Apple and Carrot Salad
Grate the apple, carrot and celery. Add apple vinegar and vegetable oil.
8. Salad with chicken and celery
Boil the chicken fillet and cut into small pieces. Add sliced apples and celery, lemon juice, olive oil, herbs, salt and pepper.
9. Salad with carrots, oranges and nuts
Grate carrots and apples. Add a few slices of orange, nuts with raisins, vegetable oil and a spoonful of honey. Salt and mix.
10. Salad with chicken breast and orange
Slightly fry the chicken breast pieces in a frying pan, add the greens, chopped cheese and pieces of orange. For filling, make a mixture of olive oil, lemon juice and honey.
11. Salad with pear and cheese
Cut the pear and hard cheese into cubes. Add walnuts, herbs and onions as desired. Make a dressing with mustard, lemon juice and vegetable oil.
12. Tomato salad
Cut tomatoes into slices and add chopped basil with garlic. Add a spoonful of olive oil and mix.
13. Salad with potatoes and salami
Slice the boiled potatoes, pickled cucumbers, salami and onions into slices. Make a dressing of wine vinegar, mustard and vegetable oil.
14. Tri-color salad
Slice avocados, tomatoes and mozzarella. Add chopped garlic to the salad and make a dressing of lemon juice and olive oil.
15. Peach salad
Mix the chopped peaches, feta cubes and arugula. Make a dressing with vegetable oil, balsamic vinegar and honey.
Delicious lunch in 30 minutes
1. rice with chicken
Fry the chicken fillet in olive oil. Add herbs, chopped onion and fry for another couple of minutes. Add the washed rice, some water or broth, mix and cook for 20 minutes under the lid closed.
2. Chicken with mushrooms
Slice the champignons, chicken fillet and chop the onion.Put ingredients in foil, add olive oil, white wine, nutmeg, thyme sprig, salt and pepper. Roll up the edges of the foil and cook in the oven for 30 minutes at 180 degrees.
3. Paprikash with chicken
Fry the onions in vegetable oil, add the chopped chicken fillet. Fry the chicken until crust appears, add the Bulgarian pepper, tomato, garlic, black pepper, paprika and some water. Cook the dish for 20-30 minutes under the closed lid. Serve the paprika with sour cream and your favorite side dish.
4. Pasta with ground beef
While the pasta is boiling, lightly fry the chopped onion in a pan and add the ground beef. Roast the minced meat for 7 minutes, add Italian herbs, dried garlic, 2 tablespoons of tomato paste and cook for a few more minutes.
5. Pizza in a loaf
The loaf must be cut lengthwise and remove the crumb. Mash the crumb and fry with finely chopped onions in a pan. Make cheese mass from grated cheese, eggs and a spoon of sour cream. At the bottom of the loaf put the sliced ham, roasted crumb and slices of tomatoes. Top with cheese and bake in ovens until golden brown.
6. Pizza in a zucchini
The dish is prepared on the same principle as the pizza in a loaf. You can choose any filling.
7. Broccoli and cauliflower casserole
Boil broccoli and cauliflower, put in the form and cover with bechamel sauce. The dish is cooked in the oven for 15 minutes at a temperature of 200 degrees. Upon request, the casserole can be sprinkled with grated hard cheese.
8. Cheese Soup
Cook the soup as usual, but 5 minutes before the readiness add a pair of processed cheese. Serve the soup, sprinkle with herbs and garlic croutons.
9. Casserole with vegetables
Slice tomatoes, potatoes, zucchini into slices and place in a baking dish. Add salt, pepper and cook in the oven for 30 minutes at 200 degrees. 10 minutes before cooked, sprinkle vegetables with grated hard cheese.
10. Steamed fish with potato garnish
Boil the potatoes. Put the fish fillet on cling film, add lemon juice, white wine and spices. Place the steamer and the fish fillet on the pan with the potatoes. Fillet is cooked for 20-25 minutes.
Make a lot of 500 ml of natural yogurt, honey and coconut chips.Pour the yoghurt mass into a mold and sprinkle with chocolate chips and cereal. Send the dessert in the freezer for a couple of hours, when serving, cut into pieces.
2. Ice cream with condensed milk
First you need to whip 30% cream (200 ml) until foam appears. Pour in the condensed milk (200 ml) and continue to whisk. Send the mass in the freezer for 9-10 hours.
3. Chocolate Mousse
Dark chocolate (200 g) must be melted in a water bath. Beat the melted chocolate with a mixer, gradually adding 160 ml of water. Optionally, you can add a drop of brandy.
4. Raspberry ice cream
In a blender, put the raspberries (500 grams), chilled cream (1 cup), sugar and chop. Send the resulting mass in the freezer.
5. Curd jelly
Boil the milk, add sugar, gelatin and mix. When the mixture has cooled slightly, add the curd and beat with a mixer. At will jelly can be decorated with berries, mint or cocoa.
6. Baked apples
Cut out the core of the apples, fill with chopped nuts and add a couple of tablespoons of honey. Place the apples on a baking sheet, greased with butter, and bake until done.
7. Sweet sausage
Pass through the meat grinder the presoaked dates and dried apricots.Add nuts, sunflower seeds, orange peel and mix. Form the resulting mass of sausages, roll in sesame and send to the refrigerator for a couple of hours.
8. Casserole with carrots
Boil carrots (300 gr) and grate. Add soft cottage cheese (200 gr), cinnamon, 2 tbsp. spoon of honey and whisk with a mixer. Put in a greased form, sprinkle with sesame and cook in the oven for 25 minutes at 180 degrees.
9. Banana Curd Mousse
In a blender, you need to beat 2 masses: chocolate - 150 grams of cottage cheese, 1 tbsp. a spoon of cocoa and a banana, cottage cheese - 150 grams of cottage cheese and a banana. When serving, first lay out the curd mass, then chocolate. Decorate the dessert with chopped walnuts.
How to start a banquet
New Year's Champagne
Outerwear for men
Exquisite tortoise from succulents