Earrings “Cakes with cream roses”
MK to create earrings "Cakes with cream roses" made of polymer clay 1. The materials we need:
• Polymer clay of chocolate, cream, green and crimson color • Brown acrylic paint • Pins 2 pieces • Pins in a twist 2 pieces • Earrings 2 pieces • Pink crystal beads
• Rolling pin • Cutter in the form of a 4 cm circle • Blade • • A tool with a sharp and thin end (needle) • Toothpick • Pliers• Fine-nose pliers • Cutting pliers (on the photo)
Getting Started! 3. Roll out with a rolling pin 2 pieces of clay of chocolate color and 1 piece of cream color 3-4 mm thick.
4.Cut out with the help of the boat 3 a circle from rolled plastic.
5. Fold the "cakes" in the cake, put the "cream" between the two chocolate circles.
6. We divide the "cake" into 8 equal pieces, 2 leave for work, and 6 postpone for later.
7. We take something sharp and thin (like a needle), I use a tool from the Sculpey set. And with circular small movements we “loosen” the chocolate layers, this is necessary for obtaining the texture of biscuit baking. We do so on each side of both cakes, without affecting the cream layer.
8. Take a piece of green, raspberry and cream plastic. Combine green with cream and raspberry with cream piece,to get a pastel color.
9. We have this result. In principle, you can leave and bright. Who likes it.
10. From the pink pieces, we will form flowers, three for each cake. 2 flowers will consist of 6 petals, 2 - of 4 petals and 2 more will be in the form of buds of 1 petal. Thus, you need to blind 22 petals pink. We pinch off a small piece of a pink lump and form a round thin petal, holding the plastic between the thumb and index finger. So repeat 22 times.
11. When all the petals are ready, we begin to form roses. To make the base of the rose, one of the petals must be twisted into a tube - this will be the base.
12.For a large flower, we act in this way - we put 2 petals around the tube, and then three more petals overlap on top of them. A floret of 4 mop-ups is done in the same way, but 3 petals are immediately wrapped around the tubule. And the last bud is just a straw.
13. We received such an army of roses.
14. Next, make leaves, 3 for each cake. To do this, we pinch off small pieces from a green piece, form flat leaves and form veins with a needle.
15. We take brown acrylic paint and apply it with a toothpick on the surface of the cake - this is an improvised chocolate icing.
16.While the glaze is not dry, we put 3 green leaves on it.
17. Top neatly laid out roses, this can be done using the same needle.
18. So we form both cakes. We place to bake in the oven. Temperature and time depends on your type of clay. I have Sculpey– I bake at 120 degrees for about 25 minutes.
19. Screw pins into baked cakes using pliers.
20. We pin a bead on a usual pin with a ring, bend the pin end at a right angle with pliers.
21. And twist the ringlet with round pliers.
22.Fold aside a part of the ring on the cake and string a bead with a pin.
23. It turns out this design.
24. Fold the ring on a gear and dress a cake with a bead. Repeat the same with the second decoration.
25. All is ready! You can try on it!
Earrings are perfect for little fashionistas or extraordinary girls. Such jewelry will be a great addition to the image and will create an extravagant image of its mistress.
Kanzashi TzumiMasonry Cladding BrickSelf-made bas-reliefChicken marinated in beer and mustardThree ways to remove the rivetPotato mushrooms in cream