Charming air fragrances
Crafts, For Friends, For Lovers, Gifts, For Men, Decor, For Women, Workshop, Cheap, Accessories
We all like tasty smells very much, especially if the source of the smell is made from natural materials and with our own hands. This is what we are going to do with you today.
What we need:
- 1 cup cinnamon
- 1 tbsp ground cloves
- 1 tbsp nutmeg
- 1 tablespoon of applesauce
- 2 tbsp spoon of pvc glue
- Caps from acorns
- Whole stud heads
How to make aromatizers with your own hands:
- Mix spices in one bowl, and in the second apple sauce and glue. Add spices to the second bowl, mix well. The dough should be like a cookie dough. Add cinnamon or applesauce if necessary.
- Option 1: Take a bit of "dough", form a ball around the brush, stick it with a carnation. Option 2: take a little "dough", and form a small acorn out of it (try on hat,and then we will glue).
- Dry the workpiece either at a low temperature in the oven, or in a dryer. Allow to cool and glue the cap to the acorns.
- Put in a bowl with cones, and / or hang on a ribbon with dried oranges.
Potato pancakes with cheese
Invisible DVDCD shelf
Foil and thread spider
Art Deco Mirror
Alina rag doll
Bracelet-based bracelet in Turkish technology
We make a wooden knife