Cheesecakes with cherry sauce from Julia Vysotskaya
- Flow temperature:Warm dish
- Processing Type:Roasting
The recipe from Yulia Vysotsky's cookbook "Quick Breakfasts", publishing house "EKSMO"
1. Thaw the cherry. Oven pre heat up to 180C.
2. Combine the cottage cheese with the egg, add some flour, millet flakes, salt, add 1 tbsp. a spoonful of sugar, dried cherries and mix everything up.
3. To form syrniki from curd mass, roll them in flour.
4. Heat olive oil in a pan and fry cheesecakes from two sides to golden brown.
5. Put the cheese cakes on a baking sheet oven and bake until tender 10–12 minutes.
6. Prepare the sauce: put the thawed cherry in a saucepan, pour the remaining sugar and bring to a boil. Remove the pan from the heat, add the starch and carefully stir to avoid lumps, then return the sauce on the stove and keep on fire until it thickens. Before serving, pour the syrniki with cherry sauce.
Yu.V .: You can add cherry liqueur to the sauce or grappa And be sure to try - the berries may be sour, then you need more sugar.
What sex characters that our mothers adored look like now
How to cut video
How to make a 220 V Power Bank
How to cook pumpkin soup puree with cream
Appetizers for the New Year 2017 - what is interesting and unusual to include in the menu. Recipes with photos of delicious cold and hot New Year snacks
A 13-year-old teen built his own mini house in the backyard
Christmas decoration on the tree with their own hands