Sweet cherry pieis a recipe.
- 300 grams of flour (for dough);
- 200 g margarine or butter (for baking);
- 100 grams of sugar;
- 1 egg
- 1 tsp. baking powder;
- 400 gr of cherry (for filling);
- 500 grams of cottage cheese 9% fat (for the filling);
- 100 grams of sugar (for the filling);
- 100 grams sour cream 20% fat (for the filling);
- 1 tsp. vanilla sugar (for the filling);
- 2 eggs (for the filling).
Chilled margarine cut into slices. Sift flour and mix with baking powder. Add margarine and knead to crumb. Add egg and sugar, knead elastic dough, which cover with cling film and refrigerate for 30 minutes.
Filling: in a bowl, mix cottage cheese, sour cream, eggs, sugar and vanilla sugar until homogeneous.
Grease the form with your hands, put the dough in it with your hands so that the bottom is closed and the sides are about 3 cm high. Smooth the surface and put in the refrigerator for 10-15 minutes.
Pour the curd filling into the mold with the dough, smooth and return to the refrigerator for 10 minutes.
Rinse the cherry, remove the stalks and bones, dry. Put the berries on the filling.
Put the cake in the oven preheated to 1900C and bake for 35 minutes. Turn off the oven and leave the cake for 10 minutes. Then shift to a platter and cut into portions.
Cards New Year's bags
Merry Flower Paper
New Year's card
Decorative arrangement of branches