Coffee Painting Workshop
Many people want to decorate the surrounding space with pleasant things that not only give a good mood, but also to some extent characterize the tastes or habits of people. Quality artwork is very expensive and not everyone can afford. Independently draw a masterpiece is also not always under force. The solution to this situation can be familiarity with the decoupage technique. A little experience, and you can transfer to the surface of any plot that you wish. This work is dedicated to coffee lovers and coffee themes in the interior. Materials for work:2. Apply white paint in two layers over the entire area of the workpiece. Let it dry for about 1 hour.3. Cut out the details for the design of the picture from the decoupage paper.9. Gradually applying the PVA glue on top, smooth the cloth with a fan brush. Take into account that when moistened with glue, the napkin expands. You need to follow this to prevent wrinkles with further drying. 10. Cut strips of napkins with a pattern of twigs to fill the background. 11.Lay them out and glue in the same way as the canting part of the picture. When drying out, they will give a white color a softer shade.12. After the glue has completely dried up, apply acrylic varnish for decorative works to the entire surface of the painting. At will it is possible to use both opaque, and glossy varnishes. This product has 1 layer of matte varnish and 2 layer of glossy. Before applying layer 2, let it dry first.13. After two hours, you can proceed to the final decor of the picture with natural coffee beans. They will be the highlight of the product and give a light fragrant trail.Glue the grains with glue Moment Crystal in an arbitrary quantity in the corners of the picture and in other places that you want to emphasize.A cozy coffee picture is ready. It will please fans of this fragrant drink, both in the interior of the house and the office. Good fit in the design of coffee shops and cafes. It will be a great gift for friends and relatives. Enjoy your creativity and inspiration!
- plywood sheet 30x32 cm, thickness 0.5 cm;
- scissors, sandpaper;
- brushes - simple and fan-shaped
- glue PVA, glue Moment Transparent Crystal
- white acrylic paint for interior decor;
- acrylic glossy and matt lacquer;
- decaffeinated napkins with coffee themes;
- decoupage paper;
- coffee beans.
4. Separate the napkin by layers, cut out a canting ornament and stripes with sprigs for the background part from the colored top layer.5. Put on the already dry paint details for final determination with their location. 6. Apply PVA glue to the wrong side of the paper basic details of the picture. Gently glue, smoothing the surface. 7. Using the fan brush, apply PVA glue to the entire surface of the parts and the painted white part between them. 8. After the adhesive layer has dried, proceed to the background and the border. style="text-align: center;">
Plain Dough Apple Puffs