Dinner Queen - Potatoes
Crispy seafood salad
- 500 g sea cocktail
- 1 liter of water
- a quarter of a lemon
- 3-4 clove buds
- 300 g Arugula
- half red sweet pepper
- 1 small carrot
- 2 celery stalks
- 100 g of celery root
- three sprigs of parsley
- 2 tbsp. l balsamic vinegar
- 1 tbsp. l lemon juice
- 4 tbsp. l olive oil
1. Boil water, add a quarter of lemon and cloves.
2. Boil the sea shake in this “broth” for two minutes after boiling, then discard in a colander and cool.
3. On a grater, rub the celery root with a thin straw, a small carrot and half of the red sweet pepper. Mix vegetables.
4. Cut the stalked celery lengthwise and then across thin slices.
5.Boil all the ingredients for the marinade, pour the vegetable mixture, let stand 10 minutes. Then gently add salt and stalked celery, mix everything.
6. Put a couple of handfuls of arugula on a flat plate, pickled vegetables on it, then a sea cocktail.
7. Garnish with chopped parsley and lemon slices.
8. Add some extra olive oil if desired.
The salad is very juicy, crispy, it has an unusual taste. Instead of a sea cocktail, you can take shrimp or squid.
How to make tilapia tasty and easy
What is a bashlyk and how to knit it
DIY Land Map
Ear in Hungarian
Tip 3: Design kitchen with a bay window
I bought beautiful pillow cases with painted flowers. When I looked at the drawing at home - everyone had a shock