Easter BUNNY Cake - How to by Cakes StepbyStep
Jan 1, 2012
Advertisement - Continue Reading Below
box poundcake mix
can ready-to-spread vanilla frosting
Assorted candies such as jelly beans, jelly candies and nonpareils
Red or black licorice lace
Colored-sugar, cinnamon candies
Small snowball-type cake or cupcake
Orange food color (or a few drops each red and yellow)
can almond paste or marzipan
- Heat oven to 325°F. Grease and flour a 1-quart ovenproof bowl, 2 1/2-quart ovenproof bowl and one 12-ounce custard cup (for the ears).
- Prepare both boxes cake mix at one time as directed on package. Put 3/4 cup batter into the custard cup, 2 cups into the 1-quart bowl and the remaining batter into the 2 1/2-quart bowl.
- Bake all at one time on one oven rack: custard cup 25 to 30 minutes, 1-quart bowl 35 to 40 minutes and large bowl 50 to 55 minutes. Cool all 10 minutes before inverting on rack to cool completely.
- Cut custard-cup cake in half. Trim to ear shape. Arrange cakes in shape of bunny on serving tray. Cover with frosting and decorate as shown above.
- Carrot: Knead food coloring into marzipan until evenly tinted. Form in shape of carrot. Mark ridges with back of a knife. Add parsley-sprig greens.
Video: How To Make an EASTER BUNNY CAKE! Filled With 4 Delicious Flavours Of CADBURY CRÈME EGGS!
The Hottest Way To Get Fit In 2014
How to Be the Best of Yourself
Humulin N Kwikpen
How to Go Backpacking
The What, Why, and How of MakeupSponges
How to reduce the swollen pimple over night
How to Educate Others on the Importance of Breastfeeding
This Is Why You Have To Pee So Often In The Morning
8 Things That Increase Your Risk for Multiple Types of Cancer
Paris Hilton’s Net Worth: How Rich Is SheReally
How to Strengthen an Older Dogs Immune System
John Legend on Supporting Chrissy Teigen During Postpartum Depression
Wisdom from ancient philosophy that can help you be happier
Date: 07.12.2018, 15:37 / Views: 42194