Ford Focus: how to remove the battery?
Watch the video
You can remove the battery from the car yourself, for such work does not require complex special training. Next, consider how to remove the battery from the car "Ford Focus".
To dismantle the battery, you should prepare a key with a 10 mm socket head, several screwdrivers and pliers.
Next, proceed as follows:
- Switch off the ignition as well as all electrical equipment in the car.
- Before dismantling the battery on the Ford Focus, it is necessary to remove the air filter. To do this, unclip the metal clip and carefully remove the rubber clips from the pipes leading to the filter using pliers.
- Disconnect the cable harness on the filter housing, then dismantle the air inlet duct with the air filter boxes and set it aside.
- Now you can proceed to the dismantling of the battery. First remove the plastic cover that is attached to the latches. They are on the sides.To quickly dismantle it, just slightly stretch the cover to the side, and then immediately lift up.
- Pay attention to the sides of the battery - they are nuts. Unscrew them with the key.
- Remove the battery from the battery, and then you can pull out the battery. Remember that it has a significant mass, so make sure that you can alone pull the battery out of the niche in the car. If necessary, ask for help from another person.
How to conceive a child of the right sex
Apartment decoration styles
How to cook fried ice cream in cornflakes
How to decorate a balcony in winter
How to save memory