How is Xbox One better than Xbox 360?
After the release of the new, third console from Microsoft, gamers around the world began to think about what to buy - Xbox 360 or Xbox One? Both there and there there are pluses and minuses which each interested buyer should be considered.
Xbox 360 Specs
The prefix of the second generation from Microsoft has competed with the Sony PlayStation 3 since its inception on November 22, 2005. And to be on a par with it, the Xbox 360 had to have characteristics no worse, and somewhere better than that of a competitor. Consider the main characteristics of this console.
- The Xbox 360 is equipped with an IBM Xenon processor with a clock speed of 3.2 GHz, 512 megabytes of RAM, and an Ati graphics chipset. Different variations of the consoles differ in the amount of hard disk and configurations, which are not too affect the performance. All the differences in the variations of the console can be found in the article Xbox: which one is better.
- The operating system for the console was created specifically on the basis of the previous OS version of the old version. Therefore, some games of the old Xbox are compatible with Xbox 360.
- Xbox 360 is designed specifically for games. Cloud services and television are an insignificant minimum compared with gaming services.The Xbox 360 is an almost pure gaming console.
- Thanks to the Xbox Live service, the user can chat on forums, play with friends and other people via the Internet. It is here that a large number of games that work only on the console.
- It is also possible to buy a set of additional accessories like a Kinect, Messenger Kit, hard disks and carriers, network adapters and so on.
For a long time of operation, the prefix was repeatedly improved, technical problems were eliminated, and the software part of the system was improved. Today, the prefix is a complete functional product without flaws in the software and technical plans. However, the new Xbox One has a more interesting filling and new features.
Is xbox one better than xbox 360?
Xbox One Microsoft decided to release on the same date as the previous console, according to tradition. November 22, 2013, after 7 years, a new console appeared on store shelves, and a huge number of critics began to discuss the advantages and disadvantages of the new product of a large company.
Major improvements to the console:
- The number of ports and connectors has become more in line with current realities.USB ports, HDMI I / O connectors, audio output, Internet connection via cable and, finally, a socket for the new Kinect 2.0, which comes immediately with the set-top box.
- In terms of filling the new Xbox one has something to brag about. The 1.75 GHz 8-core processor, 8 GB of RAM, 32 MB of additional ESRAM memory, an AMD Radeon video processor with 768 cores, a 500 GB hard drive and a Blu-Ray drive - all this gives excellent performance, speed and performance.
- In addition to the fact that the Xbox One is able to boast a decent filling, there are also cloud services that will be used by games to reduce the load on the console. Thanks to this game will become even more beautiful and powerful.
- But the console is made not only for games. Now it is a multimedia center in the literal sense. Thanks to Xbox One, you can watch TV, play music, make a high-quality movie screening, like in a movie theater on a big screen.
However, in addition to the advantages, the new console also has several drawbacks.
Cons Xbox One
The first thing you notice is the design of the console. An inconspicuous black box with little or no design is completely unimpressive.There was an impression that the console was created in order to hide it from the eyes under the TV. Prior to the release of various multi-colored and stylized models, the prefix will not attract much attention, and it is not necessary to consider it an element of decor.
Looking at the various ports, wires and connectors of the new model, it seems that the developers have taken the path of increasing the size of all the elements of the console, and this clearly does not really give it beauty and compactness.
All the functions of television, film and other multimedia capabilities work today only in the United States, where the main market for the distribution of the set-top box is located.
Another disadvantage of the console is all the “childhood diseases” of the new technology. The lack of choice of games and flaws in software and technical terms so far greatly scare buyers away. The console is too young to fix all its problems, but in the future it will show itself from the best side.
Shorts for a boy
Flowing mixer - fix the problem
Tunic with short sleeves
The secrets of a rich harvest
Painting Simple painting on wood
How to make perfect eyebrows
Embroidery on trousers with beads and sequins