Tutorial | 'No Makeup' Makeup Tutorial | Kaushal Beauty ad
How to Apply the No Makeup Look for School
Physical beauty starts with the skin.You want to have healthy, radiant skin. In order to achieve this, it's good to begin with a skin care regimen. Even if you do not have acne, it's still important to prevent it. Cleanse your face with a gentle cleanser. Fragrance-free cleansers are recommended.
- Pat your face dry, don't rub.
Moisturize using a light, oil-free moisturizer.This step is important because you do not want dry or oily skin. Moisturizing will control both of these. It will also help your makeup glide on smoothly.
Once the moisturizer is completely absorbed into your skin (5-10 minutes), apply mineral foundation.This step is optional. Mineral foundation will even out your skin tone and cover up any discoloration and conceal blemishes.
Conceal key areas.These include under the eyes, the sides of the nostrils, and the sides of the mouth. Many people have under-eye circles, so concealing those will instantly add to your appearance. The sides of the nostrils and the mouth are areas that are usually red. Also, conceal other places that are red, or have blemishes.
- Apply a wash of eyeshadow all over your lids. Use an eyeshadow color that is slightly darker than your natural lid color.
- Now, take a color that is lighter than your lid color and apply it on your brow bones, and the inner corner of your eyes, including the area around the tear ducts. This will bring more light into your eyes.
- Lastly, take a color slightly darker than your first color (the wash that you applied over your lids), and apply this lightly to the crease of your eye. This can be tricky, but practice makes perfect.
- Blend. But not too much, you don't want it to look sloppy.\
Line your eyes.You can use liquid, gel, cream, powder, or pencil, it's up to you. Liquid liner can be difficult to apply, and too dramatic for this look. Brown or black works best.
- Line your top lid, as close to the lash line as you can get.
- You can wing it out if you wish, but do it subtly.
- You can line the bottom waterline/lashline if desired.
Fill in your brows.You can use eyebrow pencil/powder, or eyeshadow. Your brows frame your eyes and draw attention to them. Groom them with a brow comb and keep them neat and groomed. Pluck them if needed.
Apply mascara.Brown or clear looks most natural, but black is still suitable if you only apply one coat.
- Skim over the bottom lashes if desired.
Apply a blush that is compatible with your skin tone.It should be similar to your natural blushing color. Put it on the apples of your cheeks.
Put on lip balm, and clear lip gloss if desired.
Smile!Confidence is beautiful.
Ask a Question
200 characters left
Include your email address to get a message when this question is answered.
- Don't think that you're obliged to wear makeup. Only do it if it's what your truly want to do, not because everyone is wearing it.
- Put on eyeliner in short strokes, not one long line.
- For middle school, you can probably stay away from foundation. You still have naturally young, even, and radiant skin. Only use it if you feel it is absolutely necessary.
- Stay confident and love yourself for who you are.
- Applying a finishing powder over your face to set your makeup, especially the areas where concealer was applied.
- Highlight the bridge of your nose and your cheekbones with a light, matte eyeshadow. This will accentuate your natural features and also make your nose appear slimmer.
- Use brushes to apply everything. They give a smoother finish and put the perfect amount of makeup on.
- Apply two coats mascara on the top lashes, and one coat on the bottom.
- Don't overdo your eyebrows.
- Do not apply too much of anything. Keep it balanced.
- Less is more!
- Don't apply eyeliner on just the bottom lid. It can make your eyes look tired and sunken. Either apply it on both lids, or just the top lid.
- Applying more than 2 coats of mascara will give your lashes a clumpy look. You do not want this! Stick to 1-2 coats on the top lashes, and skim over the bottom lashes.
Video: "No Makeup" Makeup Look - The Bare Minimum || EJB
Extinguish Exercise-Induced Heartburn
Success In Reaching Goals Is Determined By Mindset
How to Be an Intelligent Teen
HALLOWEEN PARTY IDEAS FOR THE BEST CELEBRATION
Knitting Project: Cupcake Hat
9 New Ways to Tone Up with Dumbbells
Duck With Pomegranate And Walnuts Recipe
How to Get Music to Play With Voice Command on Android
How I Transitioned to a Natural Beauty Routine
Greek Salad with Quinoa, Herbs, and Feta
Date: 14.12.2018, 21:51 / Views: 92535