How to bake eggplant in the oven
Eggplant (in common "blue") is a source of fiber, phosphorus, iron and potassium. Due to the minimum fat content, these vegetables are ideal for a healthy diet, but their benefits directly depend on the cooking method. For example, if you fry a large amount of oil, then they should not be called light and dietary foods.
Thanks to modern kitchen appliances, baking vegetables, you can get the most useful dish for the body. Below I will review the most popular recipes for roasting eggplant in the oven.
You will need to choose the right product and prepare for the heat treatment. This is done in several stages.
- Each copy should be dense, without scratches, dark-violet or black color.
- After selection, they must be thoroughly cleaned, removing dust and debris from the earth.
- The most suitable cutting for cooking in the oven, is cutting in circles. The tail is cut off. You can use a special grinder,which will allow to achieve the same thickness of the slices or use a knife. Preparing for the stuffing, the eggplant is cut along into two halves.
- To get rid of bitterness, you can pre-salt them. After 30 minutes, drain the formed liquid.
- Bake at 180 degrees from 20 minutes.
Calorie content varies depending on cooking options. Caloric content per 100 grams:Type of dishProteins, gCarbohydrates, gFats, gCalorie, kcal
|With the addition of oil||2,8||4,7||3,0||57,2|
|With cheese and tomatoes||4,0||6,0||3,0||61,0|
|With minced meat||5,0||3,9||6,5||94,7|
The classic recipe for baking
The easiest cooking options are circles with added oil.
- Eggplant - 3 pcs.
- Salt - to taste.
- Butter (olive, sunflower) - 1 tablespoon.
- Parchment for baking.
- Vegetables rinse well, get rid of the tail. Cut into identical circles.
- Lay out in a deep dish in layers, alternating each with a small amount of salt.Leave for 15-20 minutes (this will remove the bitterness). At this time, preheat the oven to 180 degrees. Drain the formed liquid from the dish.
- Place the circles on the baking sheet covered with parchment. Apply oil with a brush to each piece.
- Bake for 20 minutes until crisp and soft in the middle of the circle. Time may differ slightly, each time you have to check.
Eggplant with tomatoes and cheese
You can add a special flavor to the “blue” with the help of familiar products.
- Eggplant - 2 pieces.
- Tomato - 4 pieces.
- Grated cheese - 100 g
- Garlic - 3 cloves.
- Spices: salt, pepper.
- Wash vegetables well and cut into circles with a thickness of no more than 1 cm. Salt in a separate container, leave for 30 minutes and then put on a napkin to dry.
- Peel the garlic, press out with a press or chop with a knife.
- Place the circles in a heat-resistant form, put garlic, tomato on each and sprinkle with cheese.
- Bake in the oven, preheated to 180 degrees for 30 minutes.
Whole eggplants stuffed with vegetables
- Eggplant - 3 pieces.
- Bulgarian pepper - 1 piece.
- Carrots - 1 pc.
- Onions - 2 heads.
- Garlic - 2 cloves.
- Grated cheese - 150 g.
- Mayonnaise - 100 g
- Spices: ground pepper and salt.
- Each vegetable is well washed, remove the tail, cut along. Salt and leave for half an hour. Using a spoon, get rid of seeds and pulp, trying not to damage the edges.
- Cooking stuffing. Grate the carrots, cut all the remaining vegetables and the cores of the eggplants into small cubes, squeeze the garlic with a press.
- On vegetable oil fry first the onion until golden, then add everything else. Cook for 5 minutes, most recently put the garlic, pepper, salt and mix.
- Stuffing Put the halves on a baking sheet covered with parchment. On each put a fried vegetable mixture, add mayonnaise on top and sprinkle with cheese.
- Baking Send in the oven (temperature 180 degrees) for half an hour.
Delicious eggplants with minced meat
The recipe is suitable for both a holiday, and for an everyday family dinner.
- Eggplant - 1 kg.
- Minced meat (pork + beef) - 0.5 kg.
- Salt, pepper - 1 tsp.
- Bow - 1 head.
- Sour cream (mayonnaise) - 100 g
- Grated cheese - 150 g
- Eggplant cut into 2-3 pieces along (depending on size) and half across.Salt and set aside for half an hour, so that bitterness is gone.
- Chop onion finely, mix with minced meat, add pepper and salt, mix thoroughly.
- Put eggplant slices on a baking sheet, stuffing them on.
- In a separate bowl to make a mixture of cheese and mayonnaise, apply on the top layer.
- Bake for 40 minutes at 180 degrees.
How to bake eggplants for caviar
Taste vaguely like mushrooms. For cooking, pre-eggplant bake in the oven.
- Wash vegetables and, without cutting, put in a heat-resistant form.
- Send in preheated to 200-230 degrees oven.
- Cook until soft, it will take half an hour.
- After baking, transfer to a container with a lid (duck, pan) and hover until cool.
- Peel and chop.
- Bake the best young eggplants. There is less solanine in them - causes of bitterness.
- The age of the vegetable is easily determined by the tail. If it is dark and dry, then you have an old copy, which is better not to buy.
- Faster and more evenly get cooked, if in advance to make punctures on each "blue".
In the East, eggplant is called "longevity vegetable".The vitamins contained in it help the body to maintain health, and keep the body in shape. Only for this should be properly cooked without using a lot of oil.
What vitamins are necessary for the skin
New Year's Clown Costume in an Hour
A case for a cup of felt
How to make a dog in the Snow Maiden costume
Criteria for choosing leather corner sofas