How to cook marshmallows
Homemade marshmallows has an amazing taste and aroma. You can do it according to various recipes. Next, you will learn how to make lemon marshmallows at home.
Lemon Marshmallow Recipe
To make marshmallow for this recipe, you need the following ingredients:
- granulated sugar - 100 g;
- lemon jelly (powder) - 50 g;
- powdered sugar - 30 g;
- citric acid - ¼ tsp;
- vanilla sugar - 1 bag;
- gelatin - 15 g;
- water - 200 ml.
To properly prepare the lemon marshmallow, you must observe the following sequence:
- Take gelatin and soak it in 100 ml of water, it is necessary that it is well swollen. It usually takes from 15 to 30 minutes.
- Mix the dried lemon jelly with the sugar, and then add 100 ml of water there and mix once more to form a homogeneous mixture.
- Put the swollen gelatin on the fire and bring to a boil, and then immediately remove it from the hob.
- In it add a mixture of sugar and powder for lemon jelly, and then mix everything up and beat with a mixer (about 15 minutes at medium speed).
- Add in the mass of citric acid, vanilla sugar and beat it for another 5 minutes, and then pour it all over the marshmallow molds and leave in the refrigerator for 4 hours. You can also put dessert on the balcony for the night, he will have time to froze during this time.
- Remove the ready marshmallow from the molds and sprinkle with powdered sugar, and then serve it with tea or coffee. It can also be used in the preparation of homemade cakes.
Note that marshmallows can be made with any other flavor. For example, instead of lemon jelly, you can use peach, blueberry, blackberry or strawberry. It is put in the same proportion. Also, in their own discretion, you can add food coloring to the marshmallow.
How to make a rose from paper
Simple Wire Butterfly Pendant
Fish soup: a recipe with photos
What is bird glue
Winter cereal application
Li-ion Balancing Charger