How to cook pumpkin soup puree with cream
To pumpkin cream soup turned out delicious, you must choose a ripe vegetable. At mature fruits on a peel clear drawing is seen, and the stem is dried.
- Cooking time:40 minutes
Recipe for a classic pumpkin cream soup
Do not buy too large fruit. In an overgrown pumpkin, the pulp often turns out to be too dry.
- Peeled and peeled pumpkin cut into small pieces. Fold in the pan, pour so much water so that it almost completely closes the flesh, and put the stew. Simmer for about 15 minutes.
- Boil peeled potatoes until tender.
- Chop onions, fry in vegetable oil until golden brown.At the end of frying add to it finely chopped garlic.
- Boiled potatoes cut into pieces, send to the pumpkin. Add onion with garlic. Mash vegetables well.
- Pour a glass of heated cream. Beat the total weight with a blender to make a smooth, smooth mash. Add salt to taste, add a piece of butter.
- Simmer the dish on low heat for another 5-7 minutes.
Soup puree served hot. You can decorate it with parsley sprigs.
Recipe for Pumpkin Cream Soup with Cream and Crackers
It is best to buy the whole fruit, and not cut into pieces. A fungus can appear in a pumpkin cut into pieces, and it cannot be kept in the refrigerator for a long time.
- 500 g pumpkin:
- 3 pcs. potatoes;
- 1 carrot;
- 1 onion;
- 200 ml of cream 20% fat;
- 100 g white bread;
- 40 g of butter;
- 40 ml of vegetable oil;
- Salt pepper.
To taste, you can add spices to the soup - thyme and coriander.
- Cut the peeled pumpkin and seeds into small pieces. Pour water, put the stew on a slow fire until the pumpkins soften.
- Boil peeled potatoes and carrots. Cut the vegetables into pieces.
- Onion cut into half rings, fry in vegetable oil until golden brown.
- Add onions and boiled vegetables to the pumpkin. All knead, pour cream. Blender to turn everything into a homogeneous mass. Salt to taste. Put on a slow fire for 5 minutes. At the end of cooking add a piece of butter.
- Bread cut into cubes, put on a greased baking sheet. Sprinkle with vegetable oil on top. Put in the oven, preheated to 200 ° C, dry the crackers for 5 minutes.
If desired, before serving, you can sprinkle the soup with grated hard cheese and fresh herbs.
New Year's Clown Costume in an Hour
How to understand that a man is in love, but hides his feelings
How to disassemble a flashlight
A simple metal can organizer
The knives are sharp, but the grinder does not cut. We make repairs
DIY ladybugs greeting card
Autumn decoration with your own hands