How to determine schizophrenia from pictures
Figures are a product of our figurative thinking and are largely related to the activity of the subconscious. Their plots, features of images, forms and lines can tell a lot about the character and mental state of a person. Scientists have proven this for a long time, and now many so-called projective techniques, or drawing tests, are used in the study of the psyche.
How to determine the picture of schizophrenia
Psychologists and psychiatrists also studied the graphic activity of people with mental illness, including schizophrenia. Studies have revealed a number of features characteristic of schizophrenic pictures:
- randomness, lack of plot and complete images of even individual objects. The face of a person without a nose, and the nose separately aside, a house, one of the walls of which is depicted in another corner of the sheet
- a combination of images (eyes, palms, sun, monsters), signs (letters, numbers), symbols (for example, infinity signs, spirals, male and female symbols), geometric figures, etc. in one drawing;
- very complex and confusing symbolism of drawings, understandable only by the patient himself;
- images of eyes and palms are often found;
- strange, unusual colors and their combinations;
- drawing is almost always accompanied by speech activity, which at this time is also incoherent and chaotic;
- the more pronounced the disease, the harder it is for a person to draw and easier to speak.
It may seem that the drawings of people suffering from schizophrenia resemble pictures of some areas of avant-garde art: cubism, symbolism, abstract art, and psychedelic painting.This is not by chance. Many artists, creating their works, deliberately provoked a state of consciousness similar to schizophrenic nonsense. Both drugs and special meditation techniques were used for this.
Answering the question of how to define schizophrenia is not easy, as it is a complex mental disorder, and it has various symptoms. The causes of schizophrenia are not completely clear. Therefore, if there is a suspicion of the presence of this disease in you or your relatives, it is better to contact a specialist.
Application snowdrop in the older group
Graphic accents and ornaments in clothes - models for early spring
How to make an omelet in a mug
Jennifer Aniston decided not to marry
Mother's Day Postcard: Quilling Flowers