Get TONED LEGS in 1 WEEK (killer sexy leg workout get rid of flabby legs)
How to Get Hot Legs Fast
Play a song that is about 3 minutes long.
Do squats for the entire song.If you want to challenge yourself, hold a medicine ball or any other slightly heavy object.
Repeat the song, or change it to another 3 minute song.
Do calf raises (raise up on your toes and then come down) for the ENTIRE song.Be prepared to ache a bit - it will be worth it!
Turn on a song that lasts 2-3 minutes and move to a wall.Sit with your back straight, making sure your thighs are parallel to the ground. Hold this position for the entire song if you can, or at least until your legs start to shake.
Do Wall Sits.Find a flat wall and lean against it, standing straight up. Slowly squat down, as if you were sitting in a chair, and keep leaning against the wall. Do not adjust your position. Play another song for about three minutes, and keep your position until it is over.
Stretch.Stretching will help build long, lean muscles and prevent cramps.
Relax.Also exfoliate with a salt or sugar scrub and massage a lotion of your choice on your legs.
Repeat steps 3-6 times a week.Remember that it will hurt a lot for the next few days, and without the perseverance, you will not be able to continue. Make sure that you also do not have any sports competitions or PE in school within this week as your legs will not have enough energy to hold up for that much effort for the first few days you are doing this routine. And finally, show em off!
QuestionWhat if I need help boosting confidence?wikiHow ContributorCommunity AnswerFirstly, you must know that the shape of your legs should not dictate your confidence, because you are perfect the way you are. If your legs aren't your best feature, focus on the features (not just physical, but internal qualities as well) that are your best assets. And remember that pretending confidence is sometimes a necessary step toward achieving it.Thanks!
QuestionDo you have any tips on becoming less ashamed of my legs?wikiHow ContributorCommunity AnswerRealize that any people who think your legs are to be shamed are ignorant and shallow. There are more important things in life than worrying about leg shape or size and their obsession with appearance reveals them to be small of mind. Don't be ashamed, be proud that you're alive and able to walk. Those legs will take you places.Thanks!
QuestionHow can I get calves like those of a gymnast?wikiHow ContributorCommunity AnswerDo lots of stretching and calf workouts (squats, lunges, etc.). Make sure not to overexert yourself, as you could pull a muscle. Running is also a very good calf exercise. And this may sound silly, but walking around on your tip toes is an excellent calf exercise.Thanks!
QuestionWill your legs become too skinny if you do this more than three to six times a week?wikiHow ContributorCommunity AnswerIf you eat well and get enough rest and sleep, it will not be a problem. Eat enough protein as well.Thanks!
QuestionHow do I get thin legs without increasing my butt size?wikiHow ContributorCommunity AnswerLose weight. Thin legs are the result of low muscle and low fat. Keep it healthy and don't lose too much weight. Focus on cardio and counting calories and don't do any exercises with weights.Thanks!
QuestionHow do you get rid of scars on your knees?wikiHow ContributorCommunity AnswerUse Bio Oil. It heals the skin and makes your legs look so shiny and soft. You can get it from your local chemist or buy it online.Thanks!
QuestionHow can I fix my manly looking legs as a female?wikiHow ContributorCommunity AnswerPass over any vigorous calf exercises, and opt instead for exercises that encourages slimming and toning.Thanks!
QuestionHow long does it take to build muscle?wikiHow ContributorCommunity AnswerIt all depends on how often you exercise and how long you do this for. If you do it every day for a long period of time, you will build muscle faster. But don't overdo it! If you go right in without prepping or starting off slowly, you can really hurt yourself. Stretch and build up frequency and intensity from small to large.Thanks!
QuestionHow can I lose weight if I have a vitamin D deficiency?wikiHow ContributorCommunity AnswerVitamin D deficiency doesn't influence weight loss. Deficiencies in calories do, though.Thanks!
QuestionHow can I get rid of cankles?wikiHow ContributorCommunity AnswerLosing weight helps for some. You might also Google ankle-slimming exercises.Thanks!
How long will I take to fix my bow legs following the exercises been prescribed?
Does this also diminish knee fat?
I want my legs straight do you have any exercise for it? Please answer quick
How do you get longer legs and how long does it take?
How can I remove manly legs?
Ask a Question
200 characters left
Include your email address to get a message when this question is answered.
- Do some squats to tone your legs and even your butt! Squats are amazing for your legs, but beware they can make your butt get enlarged.
- Don't give up! Giving up will not allow you to get the legs you want, and it won't be worth all that pain and time you lost already!
- Do it at your own pace. Try a shorter song then eventually work to a 3/4 minute song.
- Avoid getting scratches on your legs. if you notice that your legs are a bit dry, try applying some lotion.
- Shave your legs and moisturise. If you have sensitive skin, do not use scented lotion. Rather opt for fragrance-free lotions or natural oils (like grape seed oil, coconut oil or tissue oil). Wait an hour or so before moisturising if you have ultra sensitive skin.
- Dry brush morning and night. Take your dry brush and brush in a circular motion starting from your ankles up. After put almond oil ( any hydrating oil) of your choice. Wait 15 minutes then take a shower with Lukewarm water (hot water dries out your skin) when you come out the shower pat dry your legs and hydrate them with a light oil like coconut oil. I do this routine all over my body day and night everyday & I have great smooth glowing skin. It also reduces cellulite & gets your blood circulating. You can find a dry brush in Walmart or online. It's my best friend. Add this with your work out routine and you shall achieve the legs of your dreams. Best of luck beautiful ladies.
- Walking around in heels uses more muscle than flat and can help tone your legs.
- Skipping is a great exercise for your legs and your body.
- Drink water! Make sure you keep yourself hydrated. You don't want to be tired and dehydrated. Drinking water results in beautiful skin, and you want your skin to look good.
- These exercises are very tiring, but if you stick through until the end, you will be rewarded with hot legs.
- Stretch BEFORE you exercise.
- If you continue, even if you are sore, the soreness will subside by the fifth day.
- If you do end up really sore the next day, wait until your pain subsides before you do the same workout (stretching, doing very light cardio, and hot baths will speed this process), butMAKE SURE that you do go ahead and repeat the workoutonce you feel better - you won't get nearly as sore and you'll soon be able to do the same workout (or a tougher one) regularly!
Things You'll Need
Any type of music player
A medicine ball or heavy object (optional)
In other languages:
Italiano: , Español: , Deutsch: , Português: , Русский: , Nederlands: , Français: , Bahasa Indonesia: , العربية:
Thanks to all authors for creating a page that has been read 489,692 times.
Video: How to Get Hot Legs Fast
How to Help Senior Citizens
How to Write Anime
How to Have Fun at Disney World
How to meet your financial and social impact goals
The Final Verdict on Eating Fish While Youre Pregnant
Cara Delevingne: The New Audrey Hepburn Umm
Pictures of Ombre Hair on Black Hair
Islamic Meditation: What Is It And What Are Its Techniques
7 Cute Sunglasses You Can Buy On Sale Right Now
How to Cut a Watermelon
Everything you need to know about Age Before Beauty – the hottest new BBC drama
Date: 02.12.2018, 15:46 / Views: 73244