How to pickle garlic and garlic arrows for the winter
Invented many recipes garlic blanks, the ingredients of which are not only the "roots" (garlic heads), but also the "tops" (garlic arrows). Discuss how to pickle garlic and garlic arrows for the winter.
Garlic is a perennial plant growing on the beds, with a pungent smell and a sharp (fighting) taste. Edible, he did not immediately and for a long time was used as a charm, which was attributed to magical properties, and later, as a valuable medicine and seasoning for food.
Only in the 19th century, this culture came to Russia, presenting its useful properties to compatriots, who have since been trying to preserve as long as possible for the future.
The most successful option for preserving the beneficial properties of garlic is pickling. Marinov can be whole heads, lobules-denticles, arrows. Whole heads are pre-cleaned from the top dense layer of peel and salted for 5 weeks in 5% saline solution.Dental this treatment may not be exposed. The simplest classic recipes include a minimal set of ingredients.
Classical garlic marinated for winter
- Garlic in volume on the floor liter jar;
- Salt - 50 g;
- Wine vinegar - 500 ml;
- Carnation - 5 pcs .;
- Bay leaves - 5 pcs .;
- Allspice - 10 peas.
- The bulb of the plant is thoroughly cleaned and sanded.
- The teeth are divided, placed in a jar, filled with salt and poured with vinegar with the addition of all the spices.
- A jar covered with a lid is marinated for a month.
Pickled garlic arrows for winter
- Green arrows - 1 kg;
- Water - 1 liter;
- Sugar - 2 tbsp. l .;
- Salt - 2 tbsp. l .;
- Black pepper peas;
- White mustard - 1 tsp;
- Vinegar 9% - 3 tbsp. l.
How to cook:
- Cut and rinse arrows to place in a colander, pour over boiling water and cut.
- Cut arrows put into jars and pour boiling water twice.
- Prepare the marinade from the other components (put in a saucepan, add water and boil for 5-10 minutes), which pour the arrows in the jars.
- Without letting it cool, roll up the cans and wrap them in a “fur coat” until it is completely cooled.Clean in a dark and cool place.
How to pickle garlic heads in jars
In addition to the pickled variant, there is another way to preserve garlic with its wonderful set of beneficial properties - pickle in jars. If, during marinating, the plant modifies the taste, turning it into an excellent appetizer or additive to various dishes, then a pickled vegetable can preserve its original condition for more than six months, enabling the housewives to use it at any time of the year.
Recipe number 1
- Before salting the garlic heads, they clean only the damaged skin and roots.
- It is more convenient to store salting in a 3-liter jar. The bottom of the jar is filled with salt, garlic bulbs are placed at a distance from each other.
- The next layer of salt should fill all gaps between the heads and hide them.
- Next lay out the next layer of garlic and salt. This arrangement continues until the bank is completely filled.
- The container must be closed with a lid and placed in a darkened cool room.
Recipe number 2
Another variant of salting is more laborious, but involves the direct use of ready-made seasoning after salting without additional preparatory steps.
- For the recipe, the head is disassembled into teeth, which are cleaned and cut into cubes or plates.
- Add 30 grams of salt to each 100 grams of chopped garlic. This composition tightly fill the jars, close the plastic covers and store in a refrigerator.
- The mixture is perfect as a seasoning for any dish.
- Suitable for long-term storage are not exactly young, but not too adult specimens. Willingness is determined by the husk, which should easily fall behind.
- Harvest should be in dry weather. A long period of rain fills the plant with excessive moisture. This will significantly reduce the duration and quality of storage.
- Storage for the winter is harmful a large amount of sunlight and plastic bags.
- For marinating, pickling or simple storage at home, garlic must be dried thoroughly.
Harvesting garlic for the winter, you should try different ways and recipes for cooking. Some of them will conquer simplicity and ease, the other - excellent taste and aroma. However, each of them is capable of maintaining the unique properties of garlic for a long period.
How to call a fat
Postcard Beloved Mother
Soap for lovers
How to get from Kazan to Almetyevsk
How to quickly clean a microwave oven