How to translate a whole Chinese webpage to English in 2 seconds
How to Translate a Web Page from Spanish to English in Google
Using Any Browser
Open a new tab (ctrl-t) or window in your internet browser.You do not need to use Chrome for this to work.
Navigate to Google Translate.This page can translate documents, words, sentences, and entire webpages for you.
Copy and past the URL you want to translate into the left-most box.You'll notice under the box on the left it says you can either type text, a website address, or open a document. Copy (ctrl-c) the website address you need translated and paste (ctrl-v) the address into the box.
- Google will automatically select the language of the page you plan to translate.
Set "English" as the language you want on the right-hand box and hit "Translate."A link will appear in the right-hand box that will take you to your translated page.
Click the address on the right-hand side of the page.This will take you to your link and automatically start to translate the page.
Using Google Chrome
Navigate to the page you want to translate.Type in the URL like normal.
Wait for the "Should Google Translate this page?" notification to appear. If you normally surf the internet in English, and the site is in Spanish, Google will automatically detect the change and try to translate for you.
- If it does not offer to translate the page, or you accidentally hit "no," there will be a small set of boxes in the far right corner of your URL box. Click these to translate the page.
Click on "Translate" and wait for Google to finish working.It should not take more than a few minutes, though you may have to re-translate whenever a new link is clicked.
Edit your language settings if this still does not work. Click on the three gray bars in the upper-right corner of Chrome, then click on "Settings." You'll be brought to the URL "chrome://settings." To change language settings, add the phrase "/languages," so that your actual URL becomes "chrome://settings/languages." From here:
- Select all the languages you know or want translated. Add "Spanish."
- Click on "Spanish," then check the box "Offer to translate pages in this language."
Ask a Question
200 characters left
Include your email address to get a message when this question is answered.
- Google will attempt to detect the correct language for you. Be aware that it isn't always correct. The above screenshot was detected as French.
- To change the languages, you can either navigate the drop-down boxes in Google translate before entering the address, or click the language using the drop-down boxes on the webpage.
Video: How to Auto-Translate in Google Chrome : Google Chrome Tips
From nipple tassles to self defence: These music festivals are totally feminist
How To Copy Chloe Grace Moretzs Effortless Waves
How to Teach a Child to Play the Drums
SkinnyPop’s Two New Holiday Flavors Are Better Than Christmas Cookies
Is CrossFit Safe
The Best Snacks Before Working Out
Your Best Hair Ever: The 13 Ingredients to Look for in Your Products
With Love From Kat
Kate Bosworth Shows Off Perfect Skin: Watch a Video from Her SK-II CampaignShoot
How to Be a Jock on Animal Jam
How to Stain Floors
10 work stress busters
Why Target Won’t Be Selling Beyoncé’s Buzzy NewAlbum
15 Mismatched Swimsuits For An Eye-Catchy Beach Look
Date: 05.12.2018, 06:09 / Views: 43295