What would a bird call a chick?
The game "100 to 1" is no surprise to anyone - it has become so popular that it is not only watched on television, but also reproduced at home holidays, and also played on the Internet. However, some questions in this game are surprising. For example, the question: how would a bird affectionately name its chick? So, what are the most popular answers people gave?
- A chick is really the most obvious and popular answer.
- Baby - so called their children, many mothers, not only birds.
- The sun - and so called many loved ones, not only children.
- Little bird - somewhat casually, but rather as a joke. So people answered on the streets.
- The chick is not the fact that the eagle would call her eaglet a chick, but there was also such an option.
- Fluffy - the chicks really have a nice fluff when they are born, and this appeal to them is understandable.
Fragrant Tildo Bear
How to buy a hammock to the cottage: some useful tips
How to make a basement
Picture of coins Money Tree
Christmas crafts with children
Little Christmas Tree