It is better than any decor: create a charming mini-garden in a pot
To decorate a decorative garden is quite difficult, a beautiful greenhouse or a greenhouse is also not easy, and not everyone has the desire and the opportunity to create beauty. And what do you say about creating a miniature version of the garden? In one large pot you can fit both trees, flowers, a gazebo, a fountain, and a rest area in general! Such a mini-garden in a pot will be a wonderful decoration of any room and, undoubtedly, the pride of the master who created it. Here you can show all your talents for gardening, the ability to see the beautiful and create unique and very beautiful green compositions.
In the mini-garden, you can express and realize your vision of an ideal, cozy, quiet corner. And how charming such a pot looks in addition to simple indoor or outdoor plants! Undoubtedly, you need to try.Need to stock up on the elements of the future mini-garden and get to work!
Basic materials you will need:
- spacious pot;
- ground, drainage, sand;
- plants to create a garden (optional): moss, myrtle, stone rose, money tree, cacti, dwarf ficus, pachyphytum, saxifrage, succulents, etc.
- decorations: wooden sticks, pebbles, "sea" stones, puppet chairs and tables, gazebos (many miniature items can be found either in children's stores, or in stores with goods for animals, or in stores for creativity, or you can do it yourself).
Further work also provides general, basic recommendations for “assembling” a miniature garden in a pot:
1. Prepare the pot, wash it thoroughly and treat it after the store. Drain on the bottom.
2. Add earth, sand.
3. Plant 1-2 "trees", which will be the largest in the garden.
4. Plant smaller plants around.
5. Decorate a pot in your vision.
Baby cakes for order
How to apply wax
How to make a plane out of paper - 5 options
Figure knife from a nail