Ki-45 Paper Model
The paper model of the Ki-45 airplane - (Yap., Russian Drakonoborets) is a two-engine fighter of all-metal construction.
Materials and tools:
- scissors, paper knife, drawing ruler
- glue brushes and paint;
- watercolors (or pencils), toothpicks;
- clear acrylic glue ("Moment", etc.);
- to print the model matte photo paper with a density of 170-180 g / m2;
- for small parts - 70-80 g / m2.
- Before you assemble the part, read the drawings and instructions. Determine the place of each part and imagine its assembly;
- Make holes in details before cutting out the part;
- Cut only the part (s) you need right now. Unpacked items in a box, and unused sheets in a closed folder (as an option). Throwing out trash after work, carefully inspect the scrap paper;
- To better fold the part, it is necessary to hold the ruler along the fold line, pressing lightly with the blunt side of the knife or a toothpick so as not to damage the paper surface.Better to do it from the wrong side of the part;
- Keep your fingers clean and be sure to use wipes to wipe your hands, because hands may get dirty in the process;
- wind up cylindrical parts before gluing onto a round object of a suitable diameter, this will give them shape;
- Before gluing it is necessary to paint the ends of the part. White crop lines spoil the overall look of the model. To paint the ends, use watercolors or gouache paints. After selecting the desired color, apply them in a thin layer, then allow the paint to dry. About markers better to forget;
- Take your time with gluing. First, cut out the part, paint it from the end, wait for the paint to dry, assemble the part. Attach it to the place where it should be to make sure everything is done correctly. And only then stick. Do not forget to let the glue dry.
A bit of history
Ki-45 Toryu (Jap. 屠龍, Rus. Drakoborets) - twin-engine fighter of all-metal construction.
Developed under Takeo Doi. The first flight of the prototype took place in February 1939.
Adopted in August 1942 under the name of a double fighter army type 2 "Toryu".
The code name of the allies is "Nick".
Although the aircraft was designed as a heavy fighter (similar to the German Me-110), it was most successfully used as an attack aircraft. Also quite good results were achieved by the combination of night fighters of Japan’s air defense fighters equipped with them in the fight against American B-29 bombers.
Glowing paracord cord bracelet
New Year's Snake
A small gift for a big holiday