4 Tuna Salad For Weight Loss | Easy Tuna Recipes
Mexican tuna, rice and avocado salad
- 100 g express wholegrain rice
- 1 avocado
- 1 green pepper
- 1 tomato
- 1 chilli
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 4 tbsp lime juice
- 1 tsp pre-crushed garlic
- 200 g tinned kidney beans
- 200 g tinned tuna
- Cook the rice in the microwave for a couple￼￼￼ ￼￼￼￼￼￼￼￼￼￼￼of minutes and set aside to cool.
- Meanwhile, chop the avocado, green pepper, tomato and chilli into chunks. De-seed the chilli if you don’t like your food too hot.
- Mix the olive oil, lime juice and garlic together in a bowl to create the dressing.
- Spoon the rice into your lunch box and layer the drained kidney beans, tuna and dressing mixture on top. Stick it in the fridge at work, take your colleagues’ plaudits and don’t even think about eating it until after your workout.
Video: Salads: Avocado Tuna Salad Recipe - Natasha's Kitchen
3 Ways with Carrots
How to Create the Idea of an Idea Image
The 8 Best Fiber Supplements to Buy in 2019
Elizabeth Hurley and Shane Warne are engaged
A Complete Guest’s Guide to WeddingEtiquette
Issey Miyake SpringSummer 2014 RTW – Paris Fashion Week
10 Christmas Party Appetizers
The CAC Test For Your Heart: Find Out Your Score
Extinguish Exercise-Induced Heartburn
Brad Pitt and Jennifer Aniston maintain a deep friendship’
Drew Barrymores Top Anti-Aging Tip: Dont Forget Your Neck and Chest
A Professional’s Tip
Victoria’s Secret April 2012 Lookbook
Date: 06.12.2018, 19:57 / Views: 31485