Miso soup with tofu and cabbage
- Preparation time:15 minutes
- Cooking time:15 minutes
- Flow temperature:Hot dish
1. Pour the broth into the pan and bring to a boil.
2. Grind ginger and garlic, finely chop chili.
3. Add ginger, garlic and chilli to the broth, cover and cook for another 5 minutes.
4. Chop the cabbage, add to the pan, simmer under the lid for 3-4 minutes.
5. Add the miso paste and soy sauce.
6. Cut the tofu, add it to the broth, cook 4−5 minutes.
Postcards on March 8 - a miniature bouquet of flowers
Kirkorov went to Eurovision with a mysterious stranger
Violet SALAD Just grabbed
Raspberries, garlic and 15 more natural antibiotics
Lemon flowers - easy to repeat, and eaten instantly
Top 100 most desirable men of the world: Joseph Gordon-Levitt
How to cook meat with meat
Which way of mastering the elements works best of all but in the direction of the ability to move water without touching it