Put the halves of the tomatoes on a baking sheet. In 15 minutes your guests will be delighted
Tomatoes and cheese are a duet that has long established itself. It looks great on pizza, spaghetti, casseroles and even simple sandwiches. Tomatoes, baked in the oven under a cap of tender cheese, will be an excellent addition to any table and will bring a variety.
The recipe is so simple that it is hard to believe. First, prepare:
- several large ripe tomatoes;
- grated Parmesan cheese (can be any other);
- 1/4 teaspoon dry oregano;
- 4 tsp. sunflower oil;
- salt and pepper to taste.
Two large tomatoes are taken 1/4 cup of grated cheese - this amount is quite enough.
1. First, prepare the oven - preheat it to 200 degrees. Cover the form with parchment paper, lightly oiled. Wash the tomatoes and carefully cut them in half. Put on a baking sheet.
2Sprinkle them with grated cheese (not abundant).
3. Top with oregano, salt and pepper to taste. You can add the dish with finely chopped parsley or cilantro as desired. Then pour tomatoes with oil.
4. Send to the oven preheated to 200 degrees for 15 minutes until the cheese is completely melted.
Snack of tomatoes under the cap of cheese is ready!
Phone Charging with 9 V Battery
How to prepare a child for grade 1
Stone painting for the garden Bunny
Height of installation of sockets and switches: where and how to properly position
Not far how to spell
Leave your man alone, he will not change
Guilt: how to get rid of forever
I am interested in your opinion, the best image of a young guy (from clothing to appearance)