Recipe for simple and delicious meals on a fire
A warm season - time for shish kebabs! But on the fire you can cook and many other dishes. Find out the most interesting recipes.
Food options on the fire
What is tasty cooked on the fire? We offer several delicious dishes.
Ajapsandali is an amazing Georgian vegetable dish that can be made on a campfire. For preparation it will be required:
- three eggplants;
- two large sweet peppers;
- three fairly large tomatoes;
- five cloves of garlic;
- onion head;
- on a bunch of basil and cilantro;
- 200 g of green beans;
- one small hot pepper;
- vegetable oil (how much will leave).
- Eggplants, tomatoes and sweet peppers should be strung on skewers and cooked on the bonfire until soft. Allow them to cool slightly, and then clean them (the skin after heat treatment should be removed very quickly). Then, grind all these vegetables: you can simply knead the flesh with a fork.
- Peel and shred the onion. Chop the greens after the preliminary washing, as well as the bitter little pepper.Garlic can also be chopped or passed through a press.
- Pour oil into a cauldron or other fireproof container with a thick bottom, put it on a small fire (on the grate). When the oil begins to boil, add the green beans, as well as chopped onion, hot pepper, garlic. Fry everything, stirring constantly, about five minutes.
- Then put crushed sweet peppers, eggplants and tomatoes in a container. Under the lid, simmer everything in a small fire for about half an hour. Add greens and salt at the end. Give the ajapsandali a little brew and cool slightly, then serve to the table.
Pilaf can be made in a cauldron on a fire. This will require:
- 700-800 grams of rice;
- kg of lamb;
- three large onions;
- two large carrots;
- two heads of garlic;
- water (the amount will be determined during the preparation process);
- a third or half cup of vegetable oil;
- salt and seasonings (for example, specially designed for pilaf).
- Meat should be washed, cleaned of bones and veins, if any, and cut into medium sized pieces. Peel and chop the onion, carrots after washing or finely chop or rub on the grater.
- Wash rice very thoroughly until absolutely clear water. This stage allows you to wash all the sticky substances and make pilaf crumbly, as it should be.
- Put a cauldron on the fire, pour oil into it and heat it.
- When the oil is properly roasted, put the prepared vegetables in the container along with the meat.
- When the onions and carrots are soft enough and the lamb becomes golden, put rice in the cauldron and fry all the ingredients for a few minutes so that the grains are well saturated with butter.
- Now pour water: it should cover the ingredients, but do not go beyond their level. Immediately put the seasonings and two whole unpeeled garlic heads.
- Capacity tightly close and do not touch until cooked dishes.
- Salt the pilaf, place, then a couple more minutes already on the coals, and then treat this dish to the household or guests.
This recipe will allow you to cook a hearty goose goulash. You will need the following products:
- a pound of goose meat;
- large carrots;
- a pair of bulbs;
- three large and juicy tomatoes;
- a small head of garlic;
- half chili;
- any fresh greens;
- Carve the goose carcass, free from excess fat, bones and skins, so that in the end only clean meat remains. Cut it into medium sized pieces.
- Chop the onion after cleaning. Carrots need to be washed and either cut into strips, or rub on a large grater.
- When the fire becomes a medium fire, set the grill on the brazier, put the cauldron on it.
- Pour the oil into the container, and after heating it, put the chili pepper and fry for just a minute so that it gives a little bitterness. Then the pod can be removed and either discarded or used to prepare another dish.
- Now load the meat and fry it to make a beautiful golden color.
- It is time to introduce carrots with onions. They will roast for about ten minutes.
- Next, pour the water, which should completely close all the products.
- Under a tightly closed lid on a small fire simmer the vegetables with a goose for about half an hour.
- Slice the tomatoes and add them to the cooking ingredients. Continue stewing the dish in a closed container for ten minutes.
- Chop the greens with garlic, put them in the cauldron, pour in the salt. Let the cauldron stand on the coals for another couple of minutes, then remove from the fire and leave for fifteen minutes.
- Goulash is ready!
If you like meat dishes, then you can quite simply make a fragrant kebab lub. For this you will need:
- 1.5 kg of mutton (can be replaced with another meat);
- 60-70 grams of fat;
- three onions;
- on a bunch of basil and cilantro;
- ground pepper (any or mixture);
- Lamb needs to be thoroughly washed, if necessary, cleaned of veins, if any. Bones are also removed. Peel the onion. Then chop the meat with onions in any way, for example, skip through a meat grinder or load into a blender or food processor. You can immediately add greens and greens.
- Now, into the ready forcemeat, squeeze out the juice of a small lemon or a half large, put the pepper, salt everything, mix thoroughly. Leave the mass, so that all the ingredients are well nourished with each other.
- Form of minced oblong cutlets, well they are rammed and set on skewers.
- Frying lula kebab is best on the coals, as cooking on an open fire can lead to burning and make the meat hard. Turn the skewers periodically.
- Serve with vegetables or any side dish.
Mushrooms on the grill
If you need to cook something quickly and effortlessly, then champignons will come to the rescue: fried on a fire, they are incredibly juicy and tasty! Here's what you need:
- kilogram of champignons;
- 50 ml of mayonnaise;
- pepper or other your favorite seasonings;
Description of preparation:
- First, the mushrooms should be well washed and dried. By the way, they should be dense and large, as small or soft ones can fall from the skewers and burn in the fire, which will spoil a picnic.
- Prepare the marinade by mixing mayonnaise with pepper and salt. In this mixture completely immerse the mushrooms, leave for an hour or two to marinate.
- Kindle a fire and wait for the appearance of red coals: it is on them that you should prepare mushrooms.
- String mushrooms on skewers, put them on the grill and cook, constantly turning, until it is brown and soft.
Using one of the suggested recipes, you can cook something delicious on a fire and have a picnic.
What the beginner soapmaker needs
The main features of the Mediterranean diet
How to activate coal
10 Simple Bench Projects in the hallway
Winter cereal application
Hairpin of jellyfish from satin ribbons
Piggy from Good night, kids sang for daughter Zoya Berber