Sew simple dresses. Patterns, master classes.
You have decided to sew a dress, but do not know where to start? Let's try to help. We will not argue that this is a very simple matter, but not such a complicated one! Our advice will help you to cope with it. After all, Gods do not burn pots. So, let's begin.
HOW TO SEW A DRESS: FROM WHAT TO START.
Model selection. For the first time, choose a simple dress model. It is less than connecting and decorative seams, details. Stop your gaze on concise things. Beauty is in simplicity. Do not forget about the bright and stylish accessories, they complement the image.
The choice of fabric. The fabric must match the purpose of the dress and be attentive! easy to work with. That is, do not cause additional difficulties in the processing of seams, ironing. Textured dressing, nap fabrics, chiffon, natural silk ... they are all very beautiful, but they will create a lot of unnecessary problems with the risk of throwing the failed masterpiece into the far corner. Suppose, for the first time, it will be without a pattern that requires alignment at the seams.
Butt.By this is meant all the extra materials that are required to sew your dress. This is a glue (flizelin, dublerin), hem, zippers (for the first time we advise you to choose models, preferably without it, because not every newcomer can beautifully and correctly handle a zipper, and even more so a secret zipper). , or practice on an unnecessary piece of fabric.), lining, accessories, thread, etc.
Pattern. How to sew a dress without a pattern? For a beginner, the task is complicated. Even if the dress consists of a rectangle, it is not an abstract rectangle. He is tied to a particular figure with the help of measurements, and to the dress model - by proportions and details. Therefore, the pattern is still needed!
Simple dress patterns:
For these simple dresses, the pattern is based on a rectangle, and is based on measurements taken from the figure. The dress is rather voluminous, oversize, the sizes shown in the picture correspond to 42-50 p.
Look, what an original dress! Here the fabric print comes to the fore. The dress pattern is extremely simple. There is a rule of good taste - the brighter, more decorative the material, the simpler the style should be.
For those who like a non-trivial approach to creating clothes, this solution will be interesting. Dress - a tunic of rectangles sewn together. This simple dress looks very stylish if it is made of thin suede, or from the material "under suede."
READY PATTERN DRESSES.
If you have a finished dress pattern, then consider - you have already done half the work. A good pattern increases your chances to get a new thing at times! We have clear patterns on our website for easy-to-wear dresses for beginners and for those who have experience in tailoring.
Pay attention not only to the photo of the dress, but also to the technical drawing. He will help you more clearly understand how you can use the finished pattern, adapting it to your image. After all, it is no secret that the stitched on one pattern, but from different fabrics, dresses look different.
For example, this is an absolutely wonderful dress.
In the photo - a model in a dress with open shoulders from Fendi. Fendi is a world famous Italian brand, founded in 1925. It is considered the personification of taste and style. Clothing brand is popular on the catwalks, in everyday life and on the set.At different times, the designers of the company designed costumes for such famous films as La Traviata, Once Upon a Time in America, The Godfather and many others. We propose to sew a similar patty and try on the image from Fendi!
You can buy ready-made dress patterns with bare shoulders here. You can print it in full size on a regular printer. Available sizes for patterns - from 40 to 52.
Tailoring a dress on the finished pattern and, especially, with a detailed description of the technology will not cause much difficulty even for a beginner. Here the main thing is accuracy, accuracy and attentiveness. The result will not disappoint you, because this model is very relevant not only in summer, it can be sewn from elegant fabric, getting a beautiful evening dress.
The level of complexity of this model - the beginner can handle it.
From the main material:
1. Before - 1 piece
2. Back - 1 detail
3. Lower backrest - 1 piece
4. The lower part of the front - 1 item
5. Sleeve - 2 parts
6. Lower sleeve assembly - 2 parts
7. Sacking pocket - 4 pieces
8. Throat removal - 1 piece
When cutting to the details, you must add 1.5 cm seam allowances.The average consumption of fabric for such a dress is 2.5 m (with a width of 140 cm). Recommended fabrics are summer lightly draped lightweight fabrics made of cotton, viscose, silk and their combinations (it is advisable to decorate natural fabrics (wet them in water) before cutting, because sizes may change).
You will also need approximately 2.0-2.5 m of elastic band (elastic).
Sequence of sewing:
1. Fold the details of the backrest with the shelf with the front sides inward and equalize the slices, grind off at the side seams. To sweep allowances and to iron in the direction of the details of the front.
2. Also stitch the side sections of the sleeves. Allow iron and sweep allowances.
3. Fold the sleeves with the front and back along the armhole lines. Pre-sweep and then stitch. Allow to cut off up to 1 cm and sweep over.
4. Details of the frills of the bottom of sleeves and throats to stitch into a ring, allowances to iron once. Details for ironing in half.
5. The finished part of the frill neckline is “put on” on the neck of the dress and aligning the cuts with a seam of 1.5 cm (Fig. 1, line 1). Overhangs sweep together and for ironing on the detail frills. Then adjust the allowance for the frill part, retreating from the seam 1,2cm (Fig. 1, line 2). Between the stitching and the seam there is a slide for the elastic.The line in the ring does not close, leave a distance of 2.5 - 3 cm long, in order to fit the gum.
6. To measure the circumference of the shoulders (each individually), subtract the elasticity of 4-5 cm. Pass through the drawstring and close the line into the ring.
7. On the sleeves to stitch frill on the principle of the neck.
8. On the front side of the front panel and the front side of the back panel part, the details of the burlap of the pocket are applied face down, equalize the slices and stitch with a 1 cm wide seam (Fig. 2, lines 1 and 1`) so that the padding of the pocket overlaps the line limiting the length of the entrance to the pocket, the width of the seam grinding the burlap pocket. Stitches over and zayuyvayut on the burlap pocket.
The lower section of the skirt is treated with a narrow (0.7 - 1.2 cm) suture under the bend. Suture ironed.
9. Fold the shelf and backrest parts to the front, equalizing the cuts, and connect along the shoulder seams.
10. Stitch the side seams of the skirt with a 1.5 cm wide suture, while simultaneously grinding the burlap pockets with bows at the beginning and end of the pocket (Fig. 2, line 2). Slices overcast, pocket ironed.
11. Stitch the bodice to the skirt (Fig. 3, line 1). Allowance to cut to 1cm, sweep.
12.Cut off the gum, measuring the waist circumference. Sew into the ring 1.5-2cm overlay. Stitch on the stock of the seam (Figure 3, line 2).
A knitted dress with a drapery is surprisingly easy to sew, but looks very stylish. Here you need not lose money with the choice of fabric. Let the knitwear not be too liquid, but, nevertheless, softly drape and of good quality so that when the sock does not form pellets (natural threads should be the basis).
2 In 1: DISPLAY DRESS AND TOP WITH CUT-CHECK (Р-Р 40-60)
Recommended fabrics - stretchable knitted fabric. The average consumption of fabric is 1.5 m for a dress, 0.85 m for the top (with a width of 140 cm). The difficulty level of this model is simple.
Details of cut of the dress (A) and top (B):
Shelf - 1 detail
Backrest - 1 piece (with fold)
When cutting, add allowances to the seams of 0.7 cm, along the neckline and armholes - 1.2 cm, along the line of the bottom - 2 cm.
The average consumption of fabric is 1.5 m for a dress, 0.85 m for the top (with a width of 140 cm).
An example of the layout for the dress is shown on the left, for the top - on the right
Sequence of sewing:
1. Put double lines between control marks A and B, C and D, E and F (for the stamp - only between E and F) on the shelf along the side seam at a distance of 0.5 cm from each other, the first line - by allowances side seam, and the second - on the shelf, soso that they are located on both sides of the line of the side seam of the finished product. Tie these lines with threads to the length indicated on the pattern, tie the ends of the threads.
*** If desired, you can make small folds instead of side seam assembly
2. Lay double stitches along the shoulder seams from the neckline to the G signs at a distance of 0.5 cm from each other, the first stitch along the shoulder seam allowances, and the second along the shelf, so that they are located on either side of the shoulder strap. seam products in finished form. Tighten these stitches with threads to a length equal to the length of the shoulder sections of the back between the signs G and the neck, tie the ends of the threads.
*** If desired, you can make small creases instead of assemblies on the shoulder seam
3. Align the shelf and back along the shoulder seams, folded face up. Connect stitching-stitching seam (or just stitch on the machine, and then sweep over). Sewing is done from the back. Auxiliary lines, pulling together the assembly, remove. Iron seam allowance.
4. To process the armholes of the product. To do this, bend the seam allowances in the area of the armhole (between the control marks), and then treat with a seam with a bead with an open or closed cut (in the first case - to knock it over).
5.Fold the shelf and back with the front sides, aligning them along the left side seam (without assemblies). To sweep, and then connect with a stitching seam (or stitch on a machine, then sweep over). Allow the seam to iron.
6. Fold the shelf and back with the front sides, aligning them along the right side seam (with the assemblies), observing the combination of check marks on the shelf and back. To sweep, and then connect with a stitching seam (or stitch on a machine, then sweep over). The line is performed from the back. The assembly should be located at the bottom, because otherwise, when sewing, the presser foot can move the fabric, due to which the uniformity of the assembly can be broken. Auxiliary lines, pulling together the assembly, remove. Allow the seam to iron.
7. Cut out the product to bend and seam in the bend with a closed cut.
8. Bend the bottom of the product and seam it with an open or closed cut (in the first case, sponge it over).
HOW TO SLEE A DRESS WITHOUT HAVING A READY PICK.
Make a pattern for him is not difficult even for a beginner. Let's take a closer look.
To model you need a base pattern semi-adjacent silhouette.You can create it by any method of constructing patterns. Of course, this will take you a lot of time, but if you plan to continue to sew for yourself, then you need such a framework, without it you simply cannot. By the way, it is recommended, also, to detach the probe from the base of an unnecessary piece of fabric, after fitting which, take into account all the errors in the construction, correcting the pattern-base.
Simulation is shown on the basis of a semi-adjacent silhouette specially to keep the breast tuck.
- side seams need to be straightened,
- the chest bore is transferred from the shoulder line to the side seam line, under the armhole. To do this, cut along the planned line from the side seam to the top of the undercut, not reaching a couple of mm, close the undercut in the shoulder and it will open under the armhole. More on the transfer of recesses here. It is necessary to zastrachivat bore, not reaching the center of the breast by 2 cm, reducing it to nothing. Those. cut the length of the undercut by 2 cm.
If you allow the figure to make a dress more flattened silhouette, then you can use the pattern, the basis of a straight silhouette, then the modeling and do not need.
Sew this dress is not difficult, but the finish will take time and perseverance.Braid ala Chanel, which gives a special chic to the image, can be made with your own hands. Look at the photo. The work is certainly painstaking, but creative. And what is the result!
By the way, with a pattern-basis, you can also sew yourself a basic dress, which, as you know, is necessary in the wardrobe of any woman. Slightly changing the neckline of the neck or armhole, making the dress cut off for thallium, adding a sleeve - you get a model to your liking.
Now change the pattern slightly. For example, we will make relief lines, deepen and expand the neck, as in the first photo.
1 step. We translate the undercut chest and shoulder in the armhole. To do this, we outline relief lines coming from the armhole lines through the waistline undercuts to the bottom of the dress. Cut and open the recesses in the armholes of the back and front. More on translating the undercuts in this article.
2 step. Correct relief lines more smoothly. Extend and tighten the dress at the side seams. Add the slot. Spline width 4 cm.
3 step. It remains to deepen and expand the line of the neck according to the model.
Modeling patterns, as you can see, is not difficult. You can also make the neck of the boat, as in the second photo, or V-shaped.
Adjustment of the neckline can be carried out directly during the fitting, without changing the position of the line on the pattern itself. And processing details (turning, lining) can be cut using top details, i.e. The main details of the dress.
Decoupage wooden box
Gum - a flower made of leather and fur
Winter cereal application
Beshbarmak in Kyrgyz
How to cook cherry strudel