The simplest home design tips
Surely many of the tips from this release will seem too obvious to you, but many just do not notice the most obvious things. But they can make your life much easier! In the end, we all have the right to a shortcut, especially if it leads to better living in the home. As they say, all ingenious is simple!
1. Hang the curtain on these hooks. An excellent solution for those who live in a rented apartment or who are just too lazy to drill holes in the wall.
2. Old necklaces are idle? Make locks for curtains to give a room a bohemian look.
3. Change seasonal plants in the garden easily and quickly: just put potted plants in the pots. Pots in pots - and why this idea did not occur to you before?
4. If your belongings are hanging in sight, stick the hangers with bright tape. Some bright summer dress on such a hanger will look just superb.
5. Hide the router in the book cover. And if the thought of dismembering books seems awful to you, then take an old photo album or just a hard cover.
6Draw on the light bulbs patterns, and when you turn on the light, they will cast funny shadows on the walls of your house.
7. Hang on the inverted hook a beautiful wreath, attaching it to the door.
9. Rough rope on the curtains will give the room a rustic or nautical style. Stormy applause to those who can tie a rope to real sea knots.
10. Cut the cheap bedspread in half and get cute curtains.
11. If you do not have enough color, paint the side of the door. A good compromise if you want to paint the room in hot pink, and your neighbor against.
12. Having painted the sides of the drawers in the dresser, you will add some bright colors to the nursery.
13. Put a tin can under a candle in a large vase - you will need a lot less filler, besides, the candle will stand more evenly.
14. Pour the mouthwash into the carafe. Why not feel like an aristocrat?
15. Light the candles in the fireplace! Firewood? But who needs them?
16. Decorate inconspicuous fan with colorful ribbons.
17. Cover the inside of the lampshade with sparkles to create the effect of reflecting light. A great alternative to disco ball.
18.Split paint walls will create a feeling of higher ceilings.
19. Tie a shower curtain on bows, not on metal rings that rust.
20. Make holes in a dark lampshade to create a "star" effect.
21. Make a huge family photo and hang it on the wall.
22. Use sticky paper to first estimate how your photos or paintings will look on the walls, and then drill holes.
24. A narrow bookshelf is a great way to fill an empty corner in a room.
25. You can embroider a greeting on the inner mesh door.
26. Water + cornstarch = easily removable wallpaper from fabric.
28. Paint unsightly floors.
30. Instead of a lamp, hang a light bulb on the rope hook on the shelf. It will look great in the minimalist room. You can paint or tie up the rope with cool colored scotch tape.
31. How to hang a picture or shelf quickly and smoothly? Measure the distance, cut the tape of this size, glue it onto the wall and boldly drill holes at both ends.
32. A quick and easy alternative to shelves - stairs and brackets.
33. Monotonous curtain on the window can be covered with a cloth, gluing it on the hot glue.
35. Similarly, you can do with unsightly doormat.
Gustavsberg - a true leader in the production of toilet bowls
We do our own WD-40
Do-it-yourself can decor
Triac power controller
Amplifier on a TEA2025b Chip
How not to become a black sheep in the team and life