Tip 2: Chicken with oranges
- 1 whole chicken;
- 1 handful of garlic;
- 1 large orange;
- 1 tsp ginger;
- 1 stick of cinnamon;
- 150 ml of orange juice;
- 4 tbsp. l olive oil;
- salt and pepper.
- Take a rectangular shape for baking (preferably with high sides) and grease it with plenty of oil. Note that the size of the form should match the size of the chicken or be slightly larger than the chicken itself.
- Wash the orange thoroughly, cut into thick circles and spread evenly on the bottom of the form.
- Rub chicken carcass from all possible sides, first with salt and then with pepper.
- Divide the garlic and peel it. Wash ginger root and cut into thin slices.
- Place the prepared chicken in the form on top of the oranges so that its back is facing up.
- On the sides of the chicken lay out the plates of ginger and chives. Optionally, you can also add 1 stick of cinnamon. Form content watered with olive oil.
- Prepared chicken with garlic, orange circles and ginger slices placed for half an hour in the oven, heated to 200 degrees. During this time, the carcass should be covered with a crispy brown crust.
- After half an hour, take the form out of the oven, pour the contents of it mostly with orange juice, cover with foil and send it back to the oven for 30 minutes.
- After this time, remove the foil from the mold, pour the rest of the juice with the chicken and bake for another quarter of an hour.
- Take the finished chicken, baked with oranges and ginger, out of the oven, put it on a dish, decorate with orange slices and greens if desired. Serve with fresh vegetables or salads, as well as with your favorite side dish or without it.
Ring from cold porcelain with orchid
Did you know what this part of the Chinese sticks is for? Everything is ingenious - just
How to tie a beret
Tissue box with hinged lid
Charger for car battery from computer power supply
The art of bulk embroidery