Ultrasonic Fog Generator
I don’t argue, you could buy a ready-made ultrasonic humidifier more quickly, but I had a spare part for me that it came out by itself. In the article I will show how and from what I made it, and at the end, I will tell you how I would do it now, based on the experience of the present run-in. In March, I received an ultrasonic nebulizer in a plastic case, I specifically prepared for In the summer, the structure was assembled, but once, the level sensor built into the ultrasonic head did not work, and as a result of working on a dry one, the sensor body melted, and in some places it went bankrupt, though I didn’t notice it right away - it cost. A week ago, The ultrasonic head has already come to me already in the metal case, and then I had to disassemble and rebuild the entire structure.I had the following:I had to try so that all this did not look like porridge and was convenient for perception.A ready-made rev regulator immediately came to me faulty, and as it happens, it was deposited in a handful "until better times", its case went into action with four convenient mounting holes. You see what happened to the filling. For some time, the current was so high that the wiring leading to the socket on the ultrasound head burnt out and melted.However, both modules turned out to be serviceable and all that was needed was to replace the wiring.At the end of the office basket, I drilled four holes for the installation of screws to which the control unit was attached, even lower, you see a hole for the wire to go to the ultrasonic head.The lid of the office bucket, as you know, is equipped with a rotary valve, and it gave me the most inconvenience.
The first option, I collected in a hurry, and this decision revealed its shortcomings. If you look inside the basket, you can see that the screw heads were corroded.To get rid of rust, it was necessary to transform it with tampons moistened with a strong solution of food citric acidAfter brushing and drying, the heads were covered with clear acrylic glue from the hardware store.Through a smaller opening in the bottom of the box, air flows into the basket. Note that the intake port on the upper side of the box and the outlet on the bottom will be located opposite to each other. Thereby, no splashes can reach the turbine engine. Along the perimeter of the resulting node, I pasted the sealing tape used for sealing the openings of the opening plastic windows, and to the turbine itself, a segment of the twisted cord was soldered from the plugs at the end. Brazed contacts were sealed with hot glue.
- - 10-liter office bucket;
- - 12 volt power supply;
- - ultrasonic nebulizer in a metal case;
- - black installation box with dimensions 100 x 60 x 25 mm;
- - any incremental module,I had the Xl6009 module;
- - 12 volt speed controller;
- - impeller;
- - power switch, several nests and plugs to them;
- - handy trifle appeared during the assembly process;
- - and also - the case from the faulty speed controller - you will see it later.
Visual connection diagram
- - the input 12 volts is increased by module to 22 volts and fed to an ultrasonic nebulizer;
- - the input 12 volt is also supplied to the fan speed regulating unit;
- - both are connected in parallel and are connected via a general power switch to the input socket.
The first option, I collected in a hurry, and this decision revealed its shortcomings. If you look inside the basket, you can see that the screw heads were corroded.
Fan AssemblyIt must be completely protected from splashes and after a short reflection,I decided to use a centrifugal impeller that I pasted in a black plastic box on strips of double-sided tape based on 1 mm.
Cover AssemblyReverse side.
- - at the beginning, I marked and made a hole for the exit of the water mist;
- - then,I napped out a rectangular window for the fan assembly;
- —To lock the valve, across the entire inside area of the lid, I pasted foam rubber on waterproof glue;
- - the workpiece, in order for it not to poison the steam, had to be well moistened with the same glue in several stages;
- - after drying, I glued the workpiece from linoleum trimming to an almost water-repellent foam rubber workpiece.
Float AssemblyI cut a round float from polyethylene foam, displays and TVs "wear" into a frame of such material. A yogurt cup is inserted into the float, into which an ultrasonic nebulizer is inserted.
Actually, everything-cleaning is finished, then a series of photos will go with explanations, in which you will see the process of the final compilation of spare parts. Behind her, I will share my thoughts on what I would have done differently and the video of the work of the humidifier assembly.
Electronics hubThe wires were soldered. At the same time, on the left, you see the socket for connecting the fan unit.
Ultrasonic head and float systemI had to cut off the standard wire due to its poor flexibility and splice it with flexible conductors in a silicone shell . Soldering sites were generously sealed with hot glue. And, pay attention - the wire is passed through a silicone cap which is corked with jars of antibiotics. You have seen a through hole in the office basket, a lid with a wire at its center will be inserted into it, which will not only be an obstacle to the release of fine mist, but will also allow you to remove this entire node without biting the conductors.
Test runWater is poured into the basket, the ultrasonic node is lowered to the surface, the plug of the ultrasonic node passes the wall of the office basket through the silicone lid. You also see that the same sealing cord is glued on the inner perimeter of the basket.
- - office basket - $ 2.5.
- - ultrasonic nebulizer - $ 5.6.
- is a boosting module Xl6009, which may be different - $ 0.80.
- - impeller - $ 1.43.
- - black box 100x60x25 mm - 1.08 dollars .
- - ready speed regulator - $ 1.32 lars.
How to crochet a bat
Seals one by one
Pearl Christmas Ball
The casket from the book