veg pizza recipe | veggie pizza recipe | vegetable pizza recipe
3/4 c. warm water (105-115F)
envelope (1/4 ounce) active dry yeast (2 1/4 teaspoons)
2 tsp. olive oil
whole wheat pastry or white whole wheat flour, divided
1 tbsp. olive oil
1 1/2 c. frozen mixed bell peppers, thawed
package (10 ounces) frozen chopped spinach, thawed and drained well
clove garlic, minced
can (14.5 ounces) diced tomatoes, well drained
fresh mozzarella cheese, shredded
- Coat a large bowl with cooking spray. Set aside.In a glass measuring cup, mix the water and the yeast to dissolve. Stir in the oil.
- In a food processor, pulse 1 3/4 cups of the flour and the salt to mix. With the machine running, add the yeast water through the feed tube. Process for 2 minutes, or until the mixture forms a moist ball. Transfer the dough to a work surface lightly floured with some of the remaining 1/4 cup flour. Knead for 1 minute, or until the dough is smooth. Place the dough in the prepared bowl. Coat lightly with cooking spray. Cover with plastic wrap. Set aside to rise for about 30 minutes, or until doubled in size.
- Coat a 14" round pizza pan with cooking spray. Punch down the dough. Transfer to a lightly floured surface. Let stand for 5 minutes. With floured hands or a rolling pin, pat or roll into a 14" circle. Transfer to the prepared pan. Pinch the edges to make a border. Cover with plastic wrap and let stand for 15 minutes. Preheat the oven to 375F.
- In a large skillet, heat the oil over medium-high heat. Cook the peppers for 3 minutes or until lightly browned. Stir in the spinach and garlic and cook, stirring, for 3 minutes. Add the tomatoes and cook, stirring, for 3 minutes, or until any liquid evaporates.
- Spread the tomato mixture over the crust. Sprinkle with the cheese. Bake for 15 minutes, or until golden and bubbly. Cut into 8 slices.
Video: How to make Vegetable Pizza | Best Veggie Pizza Recipe street food
15 Gadgets That’ll Make Your Summer Great
8 Very Necessary Sex Tips From Sex Workers
What I Learned From Female Trump Supporters on InaugurationDay
31 Perfect Spring Outfits to Copy ThisMay
Sofía Vergaras Shockingly Simple Beauty Tricks
How to Wear Ankle Boots
Spring Allergy Alert: 5 Ways to Fight Pollen
For Carey, giving back has always been a part of her brand
Mustard Oil Nutrition Facts
Heres Why Women Are Always Freezing At Work—And Why Men Arent
Meningitis Outbreak: Cases Climb to 105
The One Thing Susanna Reid Thinks It’s Important You Know About Her Appearance
20 Wedding Flowers Ideas to Copy For Your BigDay
The Downside of Low Heart Rate: Athletes Who Get Blood Clots
A Skinnier Shamrock Shake
Date: 30.11.2018, 18:19 / Views: 52233