What is enotherapy?
Twenty years ago, nobody knew about the term "enotherapy", although the medicinal properties of grapes and infusions on its basis were known and used in antiquity. Even Cleopatra herself indulged herself with such procedures. Modern physicians have begun to actively explore the special properties of wine, when through long-term studies revealed that the French are less than others suffer from diseases of the cardiovascular system. Studies of this fact gave an interesting result - the constant use of natural wine in small amounts positively affects the work of the heart.
Grapes and its bones have unique properties, they can block the action of free radicals that contribute to aging and are formed as a result of the negative impact of environmental pollution. A grape wine contains more than 350 compounds that have a cleansing effect on the body, improve cellular respiration, normalize fat metabolism.
So what is this enotherapy? Under this concept lies the process of treatment with the use of wine-making products, through their direct use.
In addition to cleansing the body, wine can also have another effect:
- relieves stress;
- helps in the treatment of gout and rheumatism;
- is a great way to prevent lung cancer and Alzheimer's disease;
- warmed wine (mulled wine) is an excellent way to recover from surgery or viral disease;
- due to the content of glycerin, mineral salts and tannin can be used in the treatment of tuberculosis.
Since enotherapy involves the direct use of wine beverages, in this case it is worth remembering a few features.
- Naturalness This is the main requirement of wine therapy. Only natural wine, past the correct stages of preparation and aging, can have a therapeutic effect.
- Sort The ideal option is a red wine drink. The reason is simple - in the process of its manufacture the skin is not removed from the berries, which contains the greatest amount of useful substances.
- Measure. Of course, enotherapy is delicious, but one should not forget that the initial task is treatment. Therefore, the norm that should not be exceeded is 300 grams for men and 200 grams for women.
Enoterapiya in the course of its existence has proved its effectiveness, because this idea was adopted by the cosmetologists and those who offer to undergo a whole range of procedures using wine. Thus, it is possible to improve the skin condition by going through a massage course, or using grape bones as a scrubbing agent.
Such a unique method of treatment can bring significant benefits, but on condition that you do not abuse it.
Doodle burdock shampoo
How to charge a car battery with a laptop power unit
Awesome Louise Walker Hats
Cold-Welded Knife Handle
Tea rose from cotton pads